Thursday, October 15, 2015


2015 apparently isn’t as we expected it should be from so many years ago. We have improved technologically but not as expected. We have faster cars, but not flying cars, improved computers but not holographic 3D sharks and most of all, we have Nike airs but not self tightening laces. In Back to the Future part 2 there are many very outdated futuristic features, the clothing was quite, well odd. In all varying aspects of the future, I think that the future has been designed to have flying cars. However, fortunately or unfortunately, the future will most likely not have flying cars. I say this for many reasons and these reasons include the fact that people would have to get their own personal flying lessons and pilot licenses and another reason is that insurance costs would go way up. However the whole hoverboard idea seemed pretty cool and to be honest, I would definitely get one. With comparing these two 2015s, they both have a lot in common and a lot of differences.  As Back to the Future part 2 shows a good example of what we wished 2015 would be, I think that advancing at our pace is just fine. Along with me comparing and contrasting both 2015s, from in the movie to in real life, I must remember that I have to type three hundred words which I am trying my best to do so please bare with me Mr. Bowser. I must say, we have invented flying cars, but they are not meant for ordinary people and one must have a flying license to operate. Anyways, I think I am close enough to three hundred words so that is my comparison between the two 2015s.   

No comments:

Post a Comment