Friday, September 19, 2014

my clone.

Ok so you walk into your house and you're already there... creepy?!
So what would be the first thing that you do? Well here's my idea. I walk into my house after work (and I totally smell like a barn because thats where I work) and i hear Rediculeousness on t.v. and I think to myself "hmm did I accidentally leave the t.v. on? Then at that moment I hear my "own personal voice" break out into total laughter comeing from my living room. Ok this isn't awkward or creepy at all. So the question is what's the first thing I do?  Easy, go into the living room and see what episode it is. Then there she is, an exact replica of me, my clone. So now I'm at the point of thinking well this is awesome, I have somebody that looks and sounds exactly like me and is apparently into the same stuff I am... so far. Then I can't help but notice the amazing smell of monster that I noticed comeing from her breath. This just keeps getting better! So I look at her and she looks at me back and gives me the same expression I've just gave her that says wow and woah at the same time (like if you're a person that loves metal music and you've just walked into Hot Topic and they have a ton of new band merch). Yeah that look. Well I gotta start the conversation somewhere so here it goes. "Hia hows it goin?" I ask. "Eh ok I guess, work was hectic at the barn and I almost got kicked by a three year old stallion that's got quite a hot temper, but besides that I've been good. So how are you?" ..."Wow I think to myself, not only did the same thing just happen to me today but honestly who is she? and should I be scared? No, I shouldn't be scared of myself, its just me... or  is it?! Now I'm thinking ok I have a clone, so should I keep her around or what?
Of course I should keep her around shes another me... that's awesome! I can have somebody help me get things done around here and I don't have to call off sick from work which also means that I get more vacation days. So from now on things are gonna  start looking up, hopefully. So having a clone might be creepy at first, but think about all the benefits that come from this, and if its a full clone of yourself, you get to control the actions and thoughts of your clone so it can't be used against you... awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment