Monday, December 14, 2015

love actually



In my opinion, Love Actually was a very confusing movie. I say this for many reasons starting with the fact that the movie its self bounced around a lot. I also got confused by the story lines of each story and just as I thought that I began to understand the story, boom, it moved to a different story. I did like that each story ended up being intertwined with all the other stories. I also liked that each story, or the story as a whole, had a happy ending.
My least favorite part was when the one man in the one story had cheated on his wonderful wife with a girl that was probably not even half his age. Along with that part, the wife found out and was completely heartbroken; devastated, and even for Christmas he still continued to cheat. However, along with me having parts of this movie that I disliked, there were also parts that I did like. These parts that appealed to me the most include all of the happy endings, being intertwined, and the cute romance. I am usually not one to be greatly into romance, well typical romance. To me typical romance is a couple having an expensive dinner then walking on the beach afterwards to the setting of the sun. Blah. To me, a “romantic” date would be riding a four wheeler through the mud (or a horse), then for dinner would be ordering a pizza, and, last but not least, my significant other and I would just sit and talk. Just talk for hours on end. However that is not how any of the stories in this movie are portrayed there for being that I don’t “relate” to any of the stories in this movie. To sum it all up, the movie ws confusing but good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment